Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thr3e the movie by Ted Dekker

So I saw Thr3e already at the very first showing January 5th at 2:15PM. It was excellent I thought!!! Sure there were some things different from the book, but it was a very good movie. Most of it did coincide with the book. I think it was very well made compared to some other Christian movies such as the Visitation. I think the acting was good. The only thing that annoyed me is that Kevin didn't have a cell phone at all. The cell phone (from Slater) just appears and disappears, and Kevin doesn't have one at all, that made absolutely NO sense why they did that???
I think everyone should see this movie!!
And it included a preview of House coming October 2007!!


Go to http://www.foxfaithmovies.com/thr3e/ for more information and theater locations.


Also visit www.myspace.com/teddekker and www.teddekker.com.


This review is mine alone, Michelle Kralicek, it done not express the views of the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance.

No comments: